Good morning,

Please share with any of your students intersted in cattle. Georgia Junior Cattlemen's are making plans for an exciting and educational event for your students.  Please share with students in your area!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Subject: GJCA Field Day
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>

 Good morning ladies,

If you don’t mind, could you send our our flyer for GJCA Field Day? It will be May 14 this year at the Walker Co. Ag. Center. We completely revamped it. There will be a judging contest, stockman’s quiz and a dummy roping.

Judging teams are welcome.

Thank you!
Bailey K. Toates
Georgia Cattlemen’s Association
Director of Communications & Youth Activities
P.O. Box 27990
Macon, GA 31221

--
Christa Steinkamp