Dooly County High School will be looking for applicants for the Agricultural Education teacher position for the upcoming school year.  Mr. Anderson Jenkins is retiring after many years in the classroom.

The position is 12 month, extended day.  We have a Food Processing Plant that is open during the summer.  Our facilities consist of a classroom, office, greenhouse, and mechanics lab focused primarily on hot metal work, electrical wiring and small engines.  The pathways currently taught are Agricultural Mechanics, and Horticulture Mechanics.

Those interested may contact Dr. Ed Mashburn, DCHS Principal, [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

David West, Ed.D.
Dooly County Young Farmer Advisor
Dooly County High School
715 Third Street North
Vienna, GA  31092
School:  229-268-8181
Cell:  229-947-0370

The mission of the Georgia Young Farmer Agribusiness Program is to provide educational instruction and opportunities to individuals engaged in the agricultural industry which will increase their  proficiency in agricultural production, management, agribusiness and leadership.

http://www.georgiayoungfarmers.org/