---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Cannada <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 9:30 AM
Subject: Ag Position
To: Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>

Hey

I have approval to start seeking an Ag Teacher for Dublin High School.  If you can search to see if anyone might be interested.  They can contact me and or the principal at Dublin High School,
Buford Kellogg.

Thanks for your help

--
Eric Cannada
Director of Transportation

******PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL******
This e-mail message and attachment(s) contain information from the Dublin City School District that is privileged, confidential or otherwise the exclusive property of the intended recipient or the Dublin City School District.  This information is intended for the use of the individual or entity that is the original recipient.  If you are not the designated recipient, please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the System Administrator by phone (478.277.4300) or e-mail ([log in to unmask]) and promptly destroy the original transmission.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education