---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

*Good morning!*

*Have the "yellow clouds" covered your area as it has ours in Ty Ty?  We
have truly been blessed with pollen this Spring!*

*We look forward to seeing you at the following events -*

*March 26:  CSR & Guests Annual Southern Tradition Sale, Noon, CSR Farms
Sale Facility, Alapaha, GA; selling 185+ head of high-quality commercial
cattle from CSR Farms, Harry Smith, UGA Eatonton Beef Research Farm, Bear
Creek Angus Farm, and Wasdin Cattle Ranch.  Also, the attachment details
four SimAngus bulls that will be sold!*

*March 30 – April 2:  GCA Convention & Beef Expo, Perry, GA; *
*http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionschedule.aspx*
<http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionschedule.aspx>*; and *

*(**http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionregistration.aspx*
<http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionregistration.aspx>*)*

*March 31:  Moseley Brothers Load Lot Sale, Perry, GA*

*April 2:  GA Hereford Association Sale, Perry, GA; view catalog at
https://issuu.com/buyhereford/docs/georgia16?e=15960953/33678847
<https://issuu.com/buyhereford/docs/georgia16?e=15960953/33678847>*

*April 8-9:  GJCA Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge, Tifton, GA; contact
Bailey Toates, Director of Communications & Youth Activities of the Georgia
Cattlemen’s Association at 478/474-6560 <478%2F474-6560> or *
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*.*

*April 19:  GA HERD Program Heifer Sale, Irwinville GA; view catalog at *
*http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/programs/*
<http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/programs/>

*May 7:  Timberland Angus Female Sale, Vernon, AL (www.timberlandcattle.com
<http://www.timberlandcattle.com/>)*

*May 14:  3rd Annual Eastern Elite BCIA Heifer Sale, Ashland, AL
(www.albcia.com <http://www.albcia.com/>)*

*May 14:  GJCA Field Day, Rock Spring, GA; contact Bailey Toates of the
 Georgia Cattlemen’s Association at 478/474-6560 <478%2F474-6560> or
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> (Additional details are attached.)*

*June 1:  GA HERD Program Heifer Sale, Calhoun, GA; view catalog at *
*http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/programs/*
<http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/programs/>

*Thank you for your interest!  Please let me know if I may be of assistance
to you prior to or during any of the events listed above.*

--
*Patsie T. Cannon*
*Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.*

--