---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning!

Have the "yellow clouds" covered your area as it has ours in Ty Ty?  We have truly been blessed with pollen this Spring!

We look forward to seeing you at the following events -

March 26:  CSR & Guests Annual Southern Tradition Sale, Noon, CSR Farms Sale Facility, Alapaha, GA; selling 185+ head of high-quality commercial cattle from CSR Farms, Harry Smith, UGA Eatonton Beef Research Farm, Bear Creek Angus Farm, and Wasdin Cattle Ranch.  Also, the attachment details four SimAngus bulls that will be sold!

March 30 – April 2:  GCA Convention & Beef Expo, Perry, GA; http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionschedule.aspx; and

(http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionregistration.aspx)

March 31:  Moseley Brothers Load Lot Sale, Perry, GA

April 2:  GA Hereford Association Sale, Perry, GA; view catalog at https://issuu.com/buyhereford/docs/georgia16?e=15960953/33678847

April 8-9:  GJCA Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge, Tifton, GA; contact Bailey Toates, Director of Communications & Youth Activities of the Georgia Cattlemen’s Association at 478/474-6560 or [log in to unmask].

April 19:  GA HERD Program Heifer Sale, Irwinville GA; view catalog at http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/programs/

May 7:  Timberland Angus Female Sale, Vernon, AL (www.timberlandcattle.com)

May 14:  3rd Annual Eastern Elite BCIA Heifer Sale, Ashland, AL (www.albcia.com)

May 14:  GJCA Field Day, Rock Spring, GA; contact Bailey Toates of the  Georgia Cattlemen’s Association at 478/474-6560 or [log in to unmask] (Additional details are attached.)

June 1:  GA HERD Program Heifer Sale, Calhoun, GA; view catalog at http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/programs/

Thank you for your interest!  Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you prior to or during any of the events listed above.

--
Patsie T. Cannon
Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.

--