The state FFA Wildlife Management CDE was held this past Saturday at the University of Georgia in Athens. Membership has been confirmed and the results are considered official. Complete sets of Senior and Junior results are attached to this email.

Junior Division
1st place team - Lafayette High School (advisor: Brandon Ray)

2nd place team - Banks County High School  (advisor: Kipp Jackson)

3rd place team - Appling County High School (advisor: Van Mills)

Game Bird High Individual - Evan Thomas  (Bleckley County)

Aquatic High Individual - Kyle Ludy (Lafayette)

Deer Management High Individual - Gannon Grizzle (White County)

General I.D. High Individual - Brycen Lee (Appling County)

Team Activity High Scoring Team - Banks County High

Senior Division
1st place team - Lafayette High School  (advisor: Brandon Ray)

2nd place team - Bleckley County High School  (advisor: Doyle Floyd)

3rd  place team - Appling County High School (advisor: Van Mills)

Sr. Game Bird High Individual - John Hunter (Appling County High)

Sr. Aquatic High Individual - Fisher Armour (Banks County High)

Sr. Deer Management High Individual - Tucker Felkins (Bleckley County)

Sr. General I.D. High Individual - Carter Woods (Lafayette)

Sr. Team Activity High Scoring Team (North Oconee)

Congratulations to these, and all students, who participated in the Wildlife Management CDE this year.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA