Ag Ed Family,

I want to share some personal news with each of you. As of June 30th, 2016, I will be leaving the South Region Office to become the 8th grade agriculture teacher at C.A. Gray Jr High School in Colquitt County. For the past four years I have had the privilege of working with one of the best groups of people ever, The State Ag Ed staff. Great relationships with coworkers are what make any job worthwhile and the opportunity afforded me to work with such a great group of friends like these has been great.

I have learned so much from each of you and I know my time as South Region Mechanics Teacher has made me a better person and will ultimately make me a better teacher.

Thank you for all the help you have been to me, and I look forward to continuing to work with each of you as we all continue on in agriculture education. If I can ever help in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know.

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher