I would like to retract my previous statement about having rooms available at the Wingate.  My brain is apparently still on maternity leave.  I figured out why I had reserved so many "extra" rooms at the Wingate.  Five of them were for Ebenezer Middle School.  So if anyone would like to return those rooms to me please let me know.  If not, I believe we can make it work with a few air mattresses and some over crowding.

Or if any of you have an extra room at the Wingate, we will most certainly take it off your hands.

Thank you!

Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S
Agriculture Education
Effingham County High School
1589 Highway 119 South
Springfield, GA 31329
912-754-6404 Ext. 1243
"The Only Real Disability in Life is a Bad Attitude" -Scott Hamilton