Teachers,

Please remember that the State Convention Online Registration website will close at 11:59 p.m. on April 1. After the site goes down, the only way to register will be onsite at the State Convention, and the chapter fee will increase to $300. Also, please be sure that you find a way to have your payment postmarked by April 8. If you are on Spring Break next week, please be sure that you will have access to the information you need to register before the site closes at midnight on Friday night. Also, if you are on Spring Break this next week (March 28-April 1) or the next week (April 4-8) please be sure you take the necessary steps to have check requested and sent before the April 8 payment deadline!

Chapter Registration website link -  https://register.ffa.org/event/47748

If you have completed your registration and need to make a change, please DO NOT register again. When the registration site closes, I will generate chapter report and send you what you are confirmed for. If you need to make a change, you will have a couple of days once I send you that confirmation.

Have a safe and blessed Easter holiday. I appreciate you all.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA