Please contact Mr. Gilman if you can help.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 11:28 AM
Subject: convention
To: [log in to unmask]

Ms. Steinkamp,

I have an elderly FFA Alumni member who would like to attend State FFA Convention this year. I would like to know if anyone has a room reserved at the Marriott that they will not be using. This alumni member will be extremely grateful and glad to take the room. If so, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or 770-878-1285, call or text. Thanks!

Greg Gilman
FFA Advisor
East Jackson High
Commerce, GA