Fellow Ag Teachers,

This is a very busy time for everyone – but I hope we are never too busy to take a moment to express gratitude.

The most recent report from PRC and Joel McKie contained some great news for the AgEd program. I commend the efforts of Mr. McKie  under the direction of the PRC and the GVATA. This past legislative session is a testimony to the importance of maintaining the PRC and the importance of those that always choose to contribute to the PRC effort – so I wanted to say THANK YOU to those of you that are members and that actually invest in the cause.

As Mr. McKie encouraged, I would also request that you take a few minutes of your time to send a short THANK YOU note to those key legislators that he mentioned as well as your own State Senator and State Representative for being supportive of Agricultural Education. This is a great opportunity to express appreciation and continue building positive relationships with key supporters. Please don’t let the opportunity pass by without any action on your part. Take a few minutes and send them a note of gratitude.

The email and mailing address for your legislators can be found on the following links:

http://www.house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/HouseMembersList.aspx

http://www.senate.ga.gov/senators/en-US/SenateMembersList.aspx

As always, I appreciate being associated with the best teachers in our schools today – THE AG TEACHERS.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East