Thank you to all that participated in last nights Area I Parliamentary
Procedure contests and a huge *Thank You* to Mrs. Emilia Jackson for her
wonderful help and hospitality in organizing and hosting the event.

Please accept my apologies for just now getting the results sent out.

Congratulations to:
*Gilmer County High Schoo*l and
*North Murray High School *for advancing in the Senior event

and to:
*Bagley Middle Schoo*l and
*Gilmer County High School* for advancing in the Junior event.

Complete scores are below:

Senior

Chapter Test Avg.  Pres. Avg     Minutes         Total        Score

       Rank
Gordon-Lee 48.00 412.33 47 507.33 5
Gilmer High 92.00 640.00 46 778.00 1
Cambridge High 42.67 387.00 41 470.67 6
North Murray High 78.66 577.00 47 702.66 2
Heritage High 65.33 522.33 45 632.66 3
Pepperell High 45.33 455.67 45 546.00 4

Junior

Chapter Test Avg. Pres. Avg     Minutes       Total         Score
  Rank
Bagley Middle 76.67 600.67 45 722.34 1
Gilmer High 74 477.33 47 598.33 2
LaFayette Middle 58 452.00 43 553.00 3
Rossville Middle 47.33 116.34 45 208.67 5
Coahulla Creek 42.67 235.67 45 323.34 4

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director