I just wanted to remind you of the things that are Due April 1st. I also
wanted to let you know if any of these may be submitted electronically.

*Item Due                                   Method of submission*
American FFA Degree Application   - Must be hard copy.

National Chapter Award Applications  Must be hard copy.

*Middle School Record Books  - May be submitted electronically*

   -

   Each application submitted must be submitted using a *separate email.*
   -

      Subject line should read: Chapter Name-SAE Type-SAE Category-Student
      Name
      -

      File name should be as follows:
      -

         A middle School Record Book from Jasper Middle in
         Exploratory-Horticulture from Elvis Presley would look like:

         Jasper Middle_exploratory_horticulture_Elvis Presley
         -

         A *hard copy* *must* be submitted for all applications that
         advance to the *state* level of competition.
         -

         -

         Don't forget, we have a 24 hour drop box. Submit items
         electronically to: [log in to unmask]

Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher
204 Four Towers Building, UGA