Thank you for being patient as we worked to reschedule yesterday's events. Thanks to Mr. Sertich and Mr. Jackson at Oglethorpe County High School, who have agreed to serve as hosts for the events.
The new date for the Area 2 Parliamentary Procedure and Speaking Finals is Wednesday, March 16th at Oglethorpe County High School. We will keep the start times the same as originally planned. We will register Parli Pro teams beginning at 3:00 and should be able to take our first teams in at 3:30.
We will register speakers at 4:00 and speaking will begin at 4:30.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602