Good morning teachers, attached you will find a map of the Oconee County High School campus that provides instructions/directions for parking and where to enter the school to register for the Lawnmower and Nursery Landscape CDE's.

The Lawnmower CDE courses will be ready for students to drive at 2:30. If you are able, please come early; we have a very large number of students in the Senior and Middle School divisions and need drivers early in order to allow all drivers the opportunity to complete the course before it gets dark.

Please register for the Lawnmower CDE's in the commons area prior to coming out to the driving course. FFA Officers or other helpers will be there to show you the way through the building to the course in the front lawn.

Please contact us if you have any questions, we look forward to seeing you next week.

Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
North Region Agricultural Education
209 Four Towers