Anyone have a 52, 54, or larger FFA Jacket Natalie Kincy at Taylor Co High can borrow ? Her contact info is below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Natalie Kincy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Apr 22, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: In need of a jacket for State Convention...
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Melissa,

Do you think you could send out a message to Area 3, or maybe even Central Region for me?

I have student going to State Convention and I just do not think his Gift of Blue jacket will be in in time for convention. He needs a size 52 or 54 or even above. If they are in our area, I can drive to get it on Monday or Tuesday or I can just get it on Thursday at convention. Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] or text/call me at 214-517-3335.

Thank you so much!

Natalie

Natalie Kincy
Agricultural Education Teacher/FFA Advisor
Taylor County High School