I want to personally thank each one of you who helped guide a student to
the pinnacle of their FFA career by helping them complete their American
FFA Degree application. This worthy accomplishment is difficult and
somewhat intimidating to even consider but I know it is also tremendously
satisfying for you to see your students reach that finish line and know
that you have provided them every opportunity FFA has to offer.

We have a record 42 students applying for their degree this year which is
incredible. However, we still have only 20 Chapters represented across
North Region. Always room to improve...but that is what keeps life
interesting.

Thank you for what you do,

Stan

Please check the following roster and let me know if you see any mistakes
or omissions.

Area Student Name Chapter
I Jake Brooks Chattooga County
I Ashley Nicole Picklesimer Dawson County
I Cassidy Byess Dawson County
I Hannah Marie McConnell Dawson County
I Levi Dalton Samples Dawson County
I Hunter Lee Patterson Fannin County
I Dustin Blake Wheat Gordon Central
I Emily Nichole Potter Gordon-Lee
I Sara Marie Prokosch LaFayette
I Hannah Michelle Porter North Murray
I Elizabeth Hayes Northwest Whitfield
I Johnson Anna Collins Pickens County
II Jordan Presley East Jackson
II Mason Timothy Brown East Jackson
II Aspen Dobbins Eastside
II Sarah Beth Hammond Eastside
II April South Franklin County
II Avery Duncan Franklin County
II Caleb Andrew Bond Franklin County
II Chloe Maxine Thomason Franklin County
II Courtney Taylor Gunter Franklin County
II Emily Cary Franklin County
II Faith Bridges Franklin County
II James Hodges Franklin County
II Kandice Hooper Franklin County
II Will Lawson Roane Franklin County
II William Joshua Gilbert Franklin County
II Kandice McKayla Snow Jefferson City
II Amber Nicole Wilbanks Madison County
II Levi Wiley Simmons Madison County
II Luke William Frank Madison County
II Brandon Scott Johnson Newton County
II Heather Lynn Stanley Newton County
II Erin Brooke McWhorter North Oconee
II Haley Jordan Throne Oglethorpe County
II Molly Elizabeth Stutsman Rabun County
II Brittney Nicole Westmoreland White County
II Dexter Brian Roberts White County
II Kevin Ranier Charette White County
II Bryanna James Cash Winder/Barrow
II Emily Whiddon Winder/Barrow