Thank you for your patience as we scored 100 record books this year. Thank
you to Mr. Benson for scoring the Area 2 Livestock record books.
The students listed as Gold Finalist are the winners for each area and will
be submitted for state judging. You will have an opportunity to resubmit
before state judging. I need all area winners back in the office by
Tuesday, April 26th.
I will scan and return the area winners only. The rest of your record books
can be picked up at the Area Banquet. Each student who completed a record
book will be recognized at the Area Banquet (only if they are present).

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602