Please see the message below Mr. Mitchell sent out on March 24th.
I've highlighted a couple of important notes.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EVALUATION WITH YOUR CTAE DIRECTOR (IF THEY ARE NOT THE
ONE WHO CONDUCTED THE EVALUATION) AS THEY WILL NEED THE INFORMATION TO
COMPLETE THE LOCAL PLAN.

Teachers,

I know many of you are making plans to conduct your end of the year program
reviews. I wanted to send you a few reminders and an explanation of how we
will conduct the process for this year.

You all know that this year your review will be conducted along side your
school or system administration. Please use this opportunity as a chance to
publicize your program and educate whomever in your hierarchy of
administrators would benefit the most. Often times, what we see as a lack
of support may better be described as a simple lack of understanding. With
this in mind, use this process to your benefit.

On April 5th, you will receive a checksheet from the North Region Office
summarizing the standards that we collect data on. This checksheet will
include your participation in the Summer GVATA Conference, Area Teacher
Meetings, CDE participation, Submission of Required Applications and so
forth. Please utilize this checksheet as you and your administrator conduct
your review and make us aware if you feel we have made any mistakes on our
end.

To actually conduct your review, log on to your gaaged portal and open your
FY16 Program of Work. You and your administrator will go down the right
side of the document and check off the standards that you have completed.
When you are finished, print a hard copy of the POW and have you and your
administrator sign in the appropriate lines on the last page. Scan the hard
copy and email it to:

[log in to unmask] saved as yourname_FY16_review

Please see to it that this process is complete by April 15th.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or any
of the North Region Team.

Thank you for all you do. We are approaching the end of yet another very
successful year in North Region and I am very grateful to be associated
with such dedicated professionals. Please always let us know how we can
help.

Stan
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education