​Registration is now open for the 2016 Area I & II Awards Banquets!

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2015-2016 school year in
each Area.  The technical Awards of Excellence will also be presented at
each banquet. Please complete the online registration form
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1nQ8Zz2h8QOCEEx4n4iXbRHQhXC-VM6Vqe5o3E5sdN-Q/viewform>
by
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 if you plan to attend the banquet in your area.
A flat fee of $15 per person will be required to cover the cost of the
banquet. You will be asked to give a total head count when you register
online. Please be prepared to pay for this number when you arrive at the
banquet; *to avoid confusion, please do not send your checks to the region
office. Be prepared to pay on-site. If you are paying in cash, please have
exact change as we will not be set up to make change for you.*
Please indicate on the registration form if you need an invoice.

*​​Area I *Chattahoochee Technical College - Appalachian Campus
100 Campus Drive, Jasper, GA 30143​
​
<https:[log in to unmask],-84.4255731,18z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x0:0x9defafcadfc16d16!2m2!1d-84.425734!2d34.470701>
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.

*​​Area II *Commerce Civic Center ​
110 State Street, Commerce, GA 30529
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Commerce+Civic+Center+%26+Tourism,+110+State+St,+Commerce,[log in to unmask],-83.456092,101m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f604fd00d9bf27:0xd4864c89bfcea38d!2m2!1d-83.456184!2d34.203745!3e0>
Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.

There will be no Area Teacher Meeting associated with the Area Banquet. You
will receive a 'packet' of information by email on May 9. This will take
the place of the Spring 2016 Area Teacher Meeting.

We will hold Area Officer Candidate testing and Area Officer elections at
each Area Banquet. More information will follow from Mr. Mitchell to
the advisor's of each of those candidates.
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding either of the
Area Banquets.

Online Registration Form
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1nQ8Zz2h8QOCEEx4n4iXbRHQhXC-VM6Vqe5o3E5sdN-Q/viewform>

Josh Allen