Thank you for your patience as we scored 100 record books this year. Thank you to Mr. Benson for scoring the Area 2 Livestock record books.
The students listed as Gold Finalist are the winners for each area and will be submitted for state judging. You will have an opportunity to resubmit before state judging. I need all area winners back in the office by Tuesday, April 26th.
I will scan and return the area winners only. The rest of your record books can be picked up at the Area Banquet. Each student who completed a record book will be recognized at the Area Banquet (only if they are present).

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602