Good morning all my South Region State Bound FFA Chapters!

The South Region Office is please to announce that we will be hosting a dry
run or State Convention Prep on *April 5th* for you and your students to
prepare for the upcoming CDEs and Proficiency Interviews that will be held
at the State FFA Convention.

For all who are competing at the State FFA Convention we are hosting a
round of practice proficiency interviews that will be held at UGA Tifton
Campus (maps are attached) on April 5th for proficiency state finalist and
speaking CDE finalist etc.*(STAR practice interviews have been moved to
March 29th due to the visiting schedule)* For students competing with
their proficiency - Students will need to have their one minute opening
statement and be in OD (official dress) for the practice. For students
competing in speaking / leadership CDEs please treat this as it is real, in
real time with real feedback. OD is needed for you also. A *dress rehearsal* if
you will. PLEASE NOTE THE SCHEDULE BELOW:

*Schedule of Events for April 5th: 12 - 2:30pm - CDE Practice Time - Jr and
Sr Public Speaking, Discussion, Extemp, Creed and Parliamentary
Procedure2pm - 5pm - Proficiency Practice Interviews*

This is a not mandatory practice. This is an invitation. Yes some of you
will be on Spring Break. It does not matter when we chose someone will have
spring break. But feel free to use this if you can. We want to help you and
your student become better and have the best spot at the State CDEs at State
 FFA Convention.

*Please let us know if you are available to attend with your students.
Thank you for what you do! *

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *