Good afternoon my fellow agriculture teachers!

The South Region Office is playing host to your State AgriScience Fair
papers. These papers have already been judged. If you need your paperwork
back to take with you next week to the State FFA Convention please feel
free to stop by and pick it up. I do realize that you have a digital copy
of this work at your school right now! However I have been asked about the
papers returning to you. You can come pick yours up, HOWEVER IT HAS ALREADY
BEEN GRADED. This score will NOT change if you decide to take it back to
your school and rewrite them.

If your student is not a state finalist OR you do not wish to come pick up
your paperwork before next week because you already have a copy then your
paperwork will be returned to you at the Area Awards Banquet.

Thank you and happy Wednesday!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *