Hello again my area officer application friends!

The Area Officer Application is on the website can now be downloaded and
type on directly. I hope this helps with those of you whose students are
filling these out! THANK YOU Christa for updating this for us!

*Applications are due in the South Region Office by May 2nd - yes the
Monday after State FFA Convention! *

The test and election will take place at each of the Area Banquets.
Area 5 - May 10th
Area 6 - May 12th

Please take the time and read the application in its entirety. There are
several parts to this process:
Application
Test
Speech/Voting

Also please feel free to talk with me or any of the current Area Officer to
find out how much fun it is to serve others on the Area / Region level! If
you any questions about the process please let me know.

Thank you and continue to push your students to great things!

*Area Officer Application LINK HERE <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=17>*

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *