Good morning all my South Region State Bound FFA Chapters!

The South Region Office is please to announce that we will be hosting a dry run or State Convention Prep on April 5th for you and your students to prepare for the upcoming CDEs and Proficiency Interviews that will be held at the State FFA Convention

For all who are competing at the State FFA Convention we are hosting a round of practice proficiency interviews that will be held at UGA Tifton Campus (maps are attached) on April 5th for proficiency state finalist and speaking CDE finalist etc.(STAR practice interviews have been moved to March 29th due to the visiting schedule) For students competing with their proficiency - Students will need to have their one minute opening statement and be in OD (official dress) for the practice. For students competing in speaking / leadership CDEs please treat this as it is real, in real time with real feedback. OD is needed for you also. A dress rehearsal if you will. PLEASE NOTE THE SCHEDULE BELOW:

Schedule of Events for April 5th:
12 - 2:30pm - CDE Practice Time - Jr and Sr Public Speaking, Discussion, Extemp, Creed and Parliamentary Procedure
2pm - 5pm - Proficiency Practice Interviews

This is a not mandatory practice. This is an invitation. Yes some of you will be on Spring Break. It does not matter when we chose someone will have spring break. But feel free to use this if you can. We want to help you and your student become better and have the best spot at the State CDEs at State FFA Convention

Please let us know if you are available to attend with your students. Thank you for what you do!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education