Get your International Sreet Festival
t-shirt today!

Greetings! We have some International Street Festival t-shirts remaining from this year's highly successful event last Saturday.

We are pleased to give these away as a "thank you" gift to anyone who makes a donation to the International Student Life support fund that is $10 or more.

Please consider a small donation to help support great events like the International Street Festival.

Please be sure to include your mailing address, preferred color and size in the "special instructions" area on the donation page.
Donate Now!
isl.uga.edu