Good Morning Teachers,

We had several area officer applications and I am thankful your students want to serve and be leaders for our region.
We had to narrow down several applications which is never an easy thing to do as all of these students were very qualified.
Below is a list of the students nominated to run for area officer for the 2016-2017 school year.

Each of the students below will have to
- take an area officer exam
- give a 1 minute campaign speech on stage

Candidates need to report in official dress to the auditorium at 3:30 the day of the awards ceremony to take the test.
They will be allowed 1 hour to take a 50 minute test.

Where:
Area 4 - East Georgia College in Swainsboro - Luck Flanders Gambrell Building Auditorium - #3 on map
Campus Map - http://www.ega.edu/offices/office_directory_and_map/campus_map

Area 3 - Fort Valley State University in Fort Valley - Pettigrew Center Auditorium - #44 on map
http://www.fvsusports.com/documents/2008/10/7/FVSU%20Campus%20Map.pdf

Area 4 Candidates
Junior Representatives
Lauren Wheeler - East Laurens
Alyssa Lincoln - Islands High
Ethan Fields - Johnson Co High
Alexis Kopp - South Effingham High
Katlyn Davis - South Effingham Middle

Senior Candidates
Samantha Mallard - Burke Co High
Hannah Cheek - Cross Creek
Lauren Sherrod - ECI
Abbie Dickerson - Effingham Co High
Chloe Lynch - Islands High
Macy Coker - Jenkins Co High
Brittany Braddy - Montgomery Co High
Laurabeth Bland - Southeast Bulloch
Sheridan Strickland - South Effingham High
Chasity Denmark - Toombs Co High
Tai'Nieya Braddy - Washington Co
Abby Green - West Laurens

Area 3 Candidates
Junior Representatives
Caroline Dru Scarborough - Dodge County Middle
Beau Bradley - Piedmont Academy

Senior Officers
Tucker Felkins - Bleckley County High
John Gore - Putnam County