Teachers -

​Just wanted to send a reminder that all fall plant orders are due tomorrow.

Attached you will find the Fall 2016 Plant Order Form.  Please save the order form to your computer, make your selections, and then email back to me as an attachment as in the example below:
SCHOOL NAME2016FallPlantOrder

Notice the tabs at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet - Annuals, Perennials, Ferns, Fruits/Vegetables/Herbs and Poinsettias.

We have several new plants and varieties this year and have included basic descriptions to help you make your selection
We even have blueberries and blackberries, figs, and raspberries  which many of you have asked about to start a school garden.

As in the past you can request your PO once the new school year begins as we will not be sending out invoices until after plant delivery.

We are planning on plant delivery at the Fall Teachers Meetings in August.

If you are not returning to your school please consider ordering the basics for the teacher who will be replacing you as it is hard to find "extra" plants once the new school year begins.

Please email your order form back to me by FridayMay 27th

Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education