Just wanted to send a reminder that all fall plant orders are due
​TODAY
​
.
​

List of schools that have already submitted orders are:
Baldwin, Bonaire Middle, Burke Co High, Burke Co Middle, ​Crawford Co,
Eagles Landing, Harris Co, Heard Co, Houston Co High, Jackson, Jenkins Co,
Jones Co, Mary Persons, Mossy Creek Middle, Northeast Bibb, Perry High,
Portal, Schley Co, Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High, Swainsboro
High, Swainsboro Middle, Taylor Co, Upson Lee Middle, Veterans, Washington
Co, Wheeler Co

​
Attached you will find the Fall 2016 Plant Order Form.  Please save the
order form to your computer, make your selections, and then email back to
me as an attachment as in the example below:
*SCHOOL NAME*2016FallPlantOrder

*Notice the tabs at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet - Annuals,
Perennials, Ferns, Fruits/Vegetables/Herbs and Poinsettias.*

We have several new plants and varieties this year and have included basic
descriptions to help you make your selection
*We even have blueberries and blackberries, figs, and raspberries  which
many of you have asked about to start a school garden. *

As in the past you can request your PO once the new school year begins as *we
will not be sending out invoices until after plant delivery.*

We are planning on plant delivery at the Fall Teachers Meetings in August.

If you are not returning to your school please consider ordering the basics
for the teacher who will be replacing you as it is hard to find "extra"
plants once the new school year begins.

Please email your order form back to me by *Friday, May 27th*.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education