All teachers, students, administrators, parents, and grandparents are invited to attend the Area 3 and 4 Awards Ceremony next week.

When:
Area 4 will be Tuesday, May 10th at 5:00pm
Area 3 will be Thursday, May 12th at 5:00pm

Where:
Area 4 - East Georgia College in Swainsboro - Luck Flanders Gambrell Building Auditorium - #3 on map
Campus Map - http://www.ega.edu/offices/office_directory_and_map/campus_map

Area 3 - Fort Valley State University in Fort Valley - Pettigrew Center Auditorium - #44 on map
http://www.fvsusports.com/documents/2008/10/7/FVSU%20Campus%20Map.pdf

Award Winners:
A complete list of award winners for both Area 3 and 4 are attached.
Please have award winners come dressed in official dress.

Voting Delegates:
Each Chapter is allowed 2 voting delegate to help select this coming years area officers.  Voting Delegates CAN also be award winners.  We will give them time to move into their award seats after voting has taken place.

Cake and punch will be served after the awards ceremony.

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education