Hello all of my Floral Design LOVING / LEARNING Agriculture Teachers!

The end of the school year is upon us and we need to start planning for the
upcoming State Floral Design Clinic before everyone leaves for the summer.
We hoped that with this you could register before school lets out and you
could talk to your students now and not try to track them down throughout
the summer.

*Dates: *
*August 13th - August 14th *

*Location: *
*FFA Center - Covington, GA*

*Price: *
*$75 includes - all floral design supplies, clinic t-shirt and room/board *

*Registration Due:*
*July 22nd *
*(this is a HARD DEADLINE - Accurate Numbers Matter)*

*Invoicing: *
*You will be sent an invoice after you register. Please make checks payable
to:*
*South Region AG ED/FFA*
*c/o Trisha Lastly *
*2802 Moore HWY **ABAC 34*
*Tifton, GA 31794*

There are some changes that we are going to try to make to this year's
clinic. When registering you will find that there FOUR different clinics.
We have decided to divide the juniors and seniors into a beginners clinic
and an advanced clinic. These will be different from each other.

*Be**ginners clinics* will be anyone that has never been to the clinics
(junior or senior) in the past *OR* if you, as the AG teacher, feel as
though they need to go through some of the basic skills again. For example,
maybe your students came as a junior student and attended the junior clinic
but needs to go through the basics again in the senior clinic because they
have never done the senior level designs.

*Ad**vanced clinics* will allow students to design more freely using skills
taught in years past. This clinic will move much faster and will not stop
to cover basics such as how to cover wire, how to make a centerpiece, how
much water to put in the vase, how to make a bow etc. We will have advanced
clinics for JUNIORS and SENIORS. Junior students remember are 9th grade and
below. Senior students are 9th grade and up. You may choose which group
your students fits.

*Pricing for the clinics will be same for either the advanced or beginner. *

And *YES* *YOU* will participate as well. When registering, please choose
which clinic you would like to attend during the two days. At the end of
the clinic you will receive a PLU recommendation from CTAERN for
participating.

*REGISTRATION LINK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/19oBDTD01OMvDGLK8adnCkZuVHmhHAhbazAzr8NHweeY/viewform>*

These clinics are a great way to jump start your school year with your
students and will help them be better prepared for the Area and State CDEs
as well as help them with career skills in the floral industry. Please give
me a call with any of your questions: 229-894-0507.

Thank you for your support.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *