I would like to remind you about the 2nd Annual Shoot for Blue, Aim for
Gold Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday, June 3, at Big Red Oak Plantation
in Gay, Georgia.  We would love to have FFA chapters, FFA Alumni chapters
and Young Farmer chapters participate in this charity shoot for the
Foundation.  All proceeds from the shoot support Georgia FFA!

If you know of others who might participate, please contact them or let me
or Val know so we can contact them.  We are trying to make this tournament
bigger and better than last year's so we can raise more funds for Georgia
FFA.

I have attached information about the tournament.  Please let me know if
you have questions.

Thanks!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*