We are very excited to provide information in regards to the 2016 Georgia
Beef School that is scheduled for June 29-July 1 and will be held at the
UGA Instructional Arena in Athens.  All eligible Georgia 4-H and Georgia
FFA youth are encouraged to submit their application, completed Code of
Conduct and Medical Release Forms and fees to my office no later than June
1st.  If a minimum of 25 applications are not received, the event will be
cancelled.

We will cover the basics of nutrition, hair care, showmanship, ethics, and
grooming.  Please share this information with your youth & parents.  We are
excited about Beef School being offered this year & look forward to working
with you & your youth this summer.

There are three different applications that may be downloaded at the
following link: *http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=320
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=320>*.

Student application - Students who plan to attend Beef School with their
own calf.
Teen Leader application - Students who have experience showing & working
beef show projects, who would like to serve as a teen group leader
Adult Leader application - Adults who would like to attend with their own
students or even come on their own to work as an Adult Leader during Beef
School.

**Please note:
All 4-H members attending must complete the Georgia 4-H Code of Conduct and
Medical Release that are specific to Georgia 4-H.
All FFA Members must complete the Code of Conduct and Medical Release that
are specific to Georgia FFA.

Please feel free to contact either myself, Kent Benson or Heather Shultz
with questions.
--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education