---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:41 AM
Subject: Calhoun HERD Sale Reminder
Cc: Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>, Karen D Rapp <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob
Segers <[log in to unmask]>, Lawton Stewart <[log in to unmask]>, RONALD E Silcox <

Good morning to you all, and also Happy Memorial Day as we remember all of
the men and women who have paid the ultimate price for our nation.

*Just as a reminder: *

The 16th Annual Calhoun HERD Sale is this Wednesday, June 1st at 12:30 P.M.
Selling 110 registered and commercial bred heifers!

Chick on the links to view the sale catalog
<http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/files/2014/06/2016-HERD-Catalog.pdf>
and sale videos
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQosq3upnjgsY2WXEUltJkn7C4caocj4U>

GPS address of sale facility: 1286 Highway 53 Spur, SW. Calhoun, GA 30701

Come a night early and attend the Beef Cattle Reproductive Management
Workshop. Find all the details here.
<http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/files/2014/06/Workshop-Agenda.pdf>

Also, June 1st is the deadline for entry in the 2016 Calhoun Bull Test
Program. A complete list of rules and the entry form is available at this
link
<http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/files/2014/06/16-17-Bull-Test-Rules.pdf>
.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we look forward to seeing you
all in Calhoun!

Grace Nyhuis

*Program Coordinator III*

*Animal & Dairy Science Department*

*The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus*

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683

Fax: 229-391-2517