From: [log in to unmask]"> Dusty Cain

Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:24 AM

To: [log in to unmask]">Cain Farms

Subject: FFA and 4-H Chapters

To Showpig Enthusiasts:

CAIN SUPER SIRES announces SHOWPIGS for sale year-round!!!

We have Crossbreds, Hampshires, Durocs and Yorkshires available. Currently, we have 400 sows and farrow every month.

It is our priority to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of our youth customers. We want the experience of showing pigs to be a memory for life. It is our belief the responsibility, the discipline, the work ethic and the interpersonal skills learned while showing a project are strengths that our youth will have throughout their entire life.

Go to www.cainfarms.com to view our sires, a few of our many champions, our family, and to learn more about cain super sires.  Or call and visit!

Thanks for your time and we look forward to working with you.

Cain SS logo

Cain Super Sires
Dusty Cain
641.203.2257