Ag Ed Professionals,

This is a notice to let everyone know that the Aquaponics as a Teaching Tool survey will close tomorrow, Friday May 13 at noon. If you wish to complete the survey, you still have time.  Click this link to get started: https://ugeorgia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3IZxF7zfcdSZ6Nn

I want to thank everyone who participated in our survey.  We received a total of 83 responses during the 8 weeks of data collection. These data provided a group of senior students with information to complete their senior project, and will continue to serve as a formative assessment to guide the creation of a  new aquaponics curricula. Again, thank you very much for taking time to complete the survey.

Regards,

Kris

Kris M. Irwin, Ph.D.

Senior Public Service Associate

Environmental Education & Instructional Design

Contact Information:

Work #: 706.542.7412

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.forestasyst.org

Address:

Warnell School of Forestry & Natural Resources

Bldg. 4, Rm. 401

180 E. Green Street

The University of Georgia

Athens, GA  30602-2152