Georgia FFA Foundation May E-Report
2nd Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold - June 3rd, Register today!
View this email in your browser
88th State FFA Convention Highlights
Georgia FFA membership exceeded over 40,000 members this year! This is the 18th consecutive year of membership growth and 12th year of record high membership. The Georgia FFA Association is amplifying their potential to create future, successful leaders of the agriculture industry.
During the First General Session of the 88th State FFA Convention, Josh Pitts, Chair of the Foundation Sponsors Board, made an announcement about the amount of money raised during the 2015-2016 school year! The foundation raised $769,254 for Georgia FFA members with your support.Thank you foundation donors!
View the 2015-2016 Corporate and Individual Sponsors Here.
The Inaugural FFA Foundation Ambassador Program kicked off with a training on Wednesday afternoon at Camp John Hope in Fort Valley. Ambassadors escorted and assisted legislators, foundation donors, potential donors, judges, and other guests of honor while they attended our convention. This created an excellent opportunity for FFA members to tell their FFA stories and interact with supporters! At the same time, we hope it gave our supporters an additional perspective of our program and hopefully gained a deeper appreciation of Georgia FFA. This is the beginning of what will be a long standing tradition at the Georgia FFA Convention!
2016 Foundation Ambassadors List
2nd Annual Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold  Sporting Clays Tournament
Registration Deadline is May 27th!
Friday - June 3rd
Big Red Oak Plantation
Gay, GA

4-Member Team and Sponsorship Slots are Available!
Click here for Tournament Registration Information!
The Georgia FFA Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501(c)3 organization committed to supporting the educational and leadership activities of the Georgia FFA Association. The Foundation works to promote agricultural education and the FFA in Georgia and is committed to providing premier leadership, personal growth and career success opportunities to the over 40,000 FFA members in Georgia.
Copyright © 2016 Georgia FFA Foundation, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 237 Swainsboro, GA 30401,
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Georgia FFA Foundation · P.O. Box 237 · Swainsboro, GA 30401 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp