I would just like to send another friendly reminder about our 2nd Annual Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday, June 3, at Big Red Oak Plantation in Gay, Georgia.

This was a great event last year, and we hope to have some FFA chapters, Young Farmer chapters and Alumni chapters participate in the tournament this year.

I have attached the flyer and registration form.  If you have any questions about the tournament, please let me know.

Thanks!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones