Hello all of my Floral Design LOVING / LEARNING Agriculture Teachers!

The end of the school year is upon us and we need to start planning for the upcoming State Floral Design Clinic before everyone leaves for the summer. We hoped that with this you could register before school lets out and you could talk to your students now and not try to track them down throughout the summer.

Dates:
August 13th - August 14th

Location:
FFA Center - Covington, GA

Price:
$75 includes - all floral design supplies, clinic t-shirt and room/board

Registration Due:
July 22nd
(this is a HARD DEADLINE - Accurate Numbers Matter)

Invoicing:
You will be sent an invoice after you register. Please make checks payable to:
South Region AG ED/FFA
c/o Trisha Lastly
2802 Moore HWY ABAC 34
Tifton, GA 31794

There are some changes that we are going to try to make to this year's clinic. When registering you will find that there FOUR different clinics. We have decided to divide the juniors and seniors into a beginners clinic and an advanced clinic. These will be different from each other.

Beginners clinics will be anyone that has never been to the clinics (junior or senior) in the past OR if you, as the AG teacher, feel as though they need to go through some of the basic skills again. For example, maybe your students came as a junior student and attended the junior clinic but needs to go through the basics again in the senior clinic because they have never done the senior level designs.

Advanced clinics will allow students to design more freely using skills taught in years past. This clinic will move much faster and will not stop to cover basics such as how to cover wire, how to make a centerpiece, how much water to put in the vase, how to make a bow etc. We will have advanced clinics for JUNIORS and SENIORS. Junior students remember are 9th grade and below. Senior students are 9th grade and up. You may choose which group your students fits.

Pricing for the clinics will be same for either the advanced or beginner.

And YES YOU will participate as well. When registering, please choose which clinic you would like to attend during the two days. At the end of the clinic you will receive a PLU recommendation from CTAERN for participating.

REGISTRATION LINK HERE

These clinics are a great way to jump start your school year with your students and will help them be better prepared for the Area and State CDEs as well as help them with career skills in the floral industry. Please give me a call with any of your questions: 229-894-0507.

Thank you for your support.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education