Thank you for bringing your students to the State FFA Convention this year. I hope that they, and you, had a great experience.

As you close this school year, please be aware of the dates for the 89th Georgia FFA Convention in 2017. Many of you do a great job of sharing these dates with your schools now to help with priority in scheduling events (prom, testing, etc…) for next school year. Please feel free to take these dates to your administration now and start that process.

The 89th Georgia FFA Convention will be held April 27-29, 2017, at the Centreplex in Macon.

Have a great week, and  wonderful end to your school year. I appreciate each of you!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA