Teachers,

I would like to remind you about the 2nd Annual Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday, June 3, at Big Red Oak Plantation in Gay, Georgia.  We would love to have FFA chapters, FFA Alumni chapters and Young Farmer chapters participate in this charity shoot for the Foundation.  All proceeds from the shoot support Georgia FFA!

If you know of others who might participate, please contact them or let me or Val know so we can contact them.  We are trying to make this tournament bigger and better than last year's so we can raise more funds for Georgia FFA.

I have attached information about the tournament.  Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones