Please see the job announcement below from Mr. Jonathan Stribling of Habersham County. Habersham County is a strong supporter of their Ag Programs and just built a brand new Animal Science/Livestock/Show Facility that is state of the art.

Feel free to contact me or Mr. Stribling if you have questions or would like further information.

Stan

Mr. Mitchell

Habersham Co. Schools officially has an Ag opening at North Habersham Middle. Please feel free to give my information listed below to anyone interested.  It is a good school with supportive administration.

Thanks for your help.

Jonathan H. Stribling
CTAE Director
Habersham County Schools