We still have available slots for the 2nd Annual Georgia FFA Foundation Shoot for Blue-Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday, June 3, at Big Red Oak Plantation in Gay, Georgia.

We would love to have more FFA chapters, Alumni chapters and Young Farmer chapters shoot in the tournament!

Attached is the information.  If you have any questions or need any additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones