---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:41 AM
Subject: Calhoun HERD Sale Reminder
Cc: Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>, Karen D Rapp <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>, Lawton Stewart <[log in to unmask]>, RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning to you all, and also Happy Memorial Day as we remember all of the men and women who have paid the ultimate price for our nation.

Just as a reminder:

The 16th Annual Calhoun HERD Sale is this Wednesday, June 1st at 12:30 P.M. Selling 110 registered and commercial bred heifers!

Chick on the links to view the sale catalog and sale videos

GPS address of sale facility: 1286 Highway 53 Spur, SW. Calhoun, GA 30701

Come a night early and attend the Beef Cattle Reproductive Management Workshop. Find all the details here.

Also, June 1st is the deadline for entry in the 2016 Calhoun Bull Test Program. A complete list of rules and the entry form is available at this link.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we look forward to seeing you all in Calhoun!

Grace Nyhuis

Program Coordinator III

Animal & Dairy Science Department

The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683

Fax: 229-391-2517