My apologies, I missed this email from Trish Williams last week. If you are attending the NW GA Livestock Judging Camp this week (starting tomorrow) in Calhoun and have not let her know you're coming, please contact her immediately.  Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Williams, Trish <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 27, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Subject: NWGA Livestock Judging Camp
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Will you send out please:

Please let me know if you are planning on attending the NWGA Livestock Judging Camp that will be held in Calhoun next week and have not sent forms in or just sent them this week. We currently have 100 students preregistered from several states and will take more the first day of camp,  but it is a lot easier to plan if we know you are coming.  Thanks so much! Have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Trish Williams

--
Christa Steinkamp