Area Officer Applications are due today. We currently have applications
from:
Pickens County Middle
Stephens County High School
Union County High School
Cambridge High School.

These applications can be submitted electronically. However, you must
follow the guideline for Electronic Document Submission.

*Electronic Document Submission *

*North Region for FY16*

*All electronic submissions must be in PDF format!!!*

·         *All Electronically submitted material must be* *complete* (i.e.
pictures, signature pages *with signatures*) and submitted in its entirety
in a single document. We will not be able to add pictures or signature
pages that get submitted separately.

·         *Applications will only be accepted in PDF format*. There are
many ways to accomplish this. Simplest way would be to complete the entire
document with pictures and needed signatures and then scan the document and
save as a PDF.

·         Applications that are printed from our office will only be
printed in *black and white*.

·         Please research your own email capabilities before relying on
electronic submission. Some school systems may *limit file size* thereby
eliminating this as an option.

·         Electronic submission is only an *option…not a requirement*. If
you want a high quality color application in a nice award folder…please
submit by mail or put in the North Region drop box located in front of Four
Towers.

·         All application documents and speech manuscripts should be
emailed to

*Area Officer Applications*

·         Can be submitted electronically for scoring in the region office.

·         Must include signature page.
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers