Good afternoon all my State Convention recovering Agriculture Teachers!

Attached you will find the list of BOTH Area 5 and Area 6 Officer
Applications *(click the tabs at the bottom of the excel page to view the
other area)* that have been received in the South Region Office. Tomorrow
there will be a list sent out of the candidates that may run for the Area
Officer positions. These students will be ranked based on application only.
We must only choose 12 candidates to run for the Senior Officer positions
and only 5 candidates for the Junior Officer positions.

Please read over the list attached to be sure that names are spelled
correctly and that your student's application is listed.

Thank you all for your support of the Area Officer program!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *