Good morning my Friday loving - South Region Agriculture Teachers!

Attached are two power points. The first is for Area 5 and the second is
for Area 6. These power points I hope help you and your students get to
know the students that are running for an area officer position next week
at the two Area FFA Banquets. These power points are also located on our
fabulous South Region Webpage and a link to the page will soon be on our
Facebook page. Please feel free to share this with your TWO delegates
before the banquet. This will make voting easier for them, we hope.

*WEBPAGE LINK HERE <http://www.gaaged.org/aged/south/>*

Good luck to all of the candidates! Just a friendly reminder that we will
start the test at 5 pm at both locations. There are classroom near by both
banquet halls. Also please have your ONE MINUTE speech ready to present to
the
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *