Good afternoon all my State Convention recovering Agriculture Teachers!

Attached you will find the list of BOTH Area 5 and Area 6 Officer Applications (click the tabs at the bottom of the excel page to view the other area) that have been received in the South Region Office. Tomorrow there will be a list sent out of the candidates that may run for the Area Officer positions. These students will be ranked based on application only. We must only choose 12 candidates to run for the Senior Officer positions and only 5 candidates for the Junior Officer positions.

Please read over the list attached to be sure that names are spelled correctly and that your student's application is listed.

Thank you all for your support of the Area Officer program!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education