Good Morning,

First of all I would like to thank all of you for allowing me to serve as the Area VI GVATA Director for the past 3 years.  It has been a wonderful experience as I have been able to get to know each of you better as well as learning more about our organization.  Thanks for being supportive and helping out when asked.  I strongly encourage each of you to consider serving in some form of role in GVATA some day.  My time as Area VI Director is up as of the first board meeting at Summer Conference this July.  I had three individuals express interest in serving the next term.  Below is a survey link where AREA VI TEACHERS only could vote for the candidate of their choice.  We typically vote in person at the Area meetings, but with them being held in conjunction with the Area Banquets this year, we as a board decided it would be better to handle them in this manner.  Voting will extend through Friday May 13th, 2016.  Please take the time to vote!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F5BG57J

Thanks,
Michael Kirkland